2/12/2012

TVD 1x14 Elena Gilbert's Purple Knitted Sweater

 So, this episode was "slightly" slipping to the Stelena side, for all those who are on the team, it was a great night I guess.

  But we had two big scenes where Elena's "enjoying" them both, just like Katherine did. Since the dress used by Nina for the Ball costs 10 thousand dollars, I'm not even going to do an update with it, because it is too expansive.


 Speaking of the previous Damon/Stefan/Elena moment in the kitchen, as requested, I'm now going to give you the links closest to the knitted sweater she wore in the scene!
 Here we go!

Cable Knit-Sweater
Contrast Trim Cable Kniw Sweater
Round Neck Knit Sweater
Insert Shirt V Neck Knit Top 

 Check out the clip of the kitchen scene in the PROMO !



TVD 3x14 Elena Gilbert - Maglioncino Viola


 Bhe, questo episodio è stato "leggermente" Stelena, per tutte coloro che sono di quel team è stata una  grande puntata,credo.

  Ma abbiamo anche avuto scene dove Elena si "diverte" con entrambi i Salvatore, molto alla Katherine. E visto che il vestito usato da Nina in una di queste scene (al Ballo) costa circa 7 mila euro, non credo proprio di fare un'update con ciò. Proverò a trovare qualcosa di molto meno costoso rispetto a quel patrimonio!

Ritornando a parlare del Damon/Stefan/Elena moment precedente( quello in cucina), come richiesto da un lettore, ora vi fornirò alcuni link che si avvicinano quanto più possibile al maglione da lei indossato nella puntata!


Cable Knit-Sweater
Contrast Trim Cable Kniw Sweater
Round Neck Knit Sweater
Insert Shirt V Neck Knit Top 

 Controllate anche la scena nel PROMO !

6 comments:

  1. Hi! I know this blog is for Elena, but I think you should post something about Caroline, Bonnie, and Rebekah! ;]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey!I'm definetly going to post things about those three if I've requests! I'm at lack of ideas right now, but if you have suggestions, don't hesitate to tell me!

      Delete
  2. Would you mind posting elena's gown? Even though I know I could never afford it, I would love to know for curiosity sake. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment !