9/18/2011

"The Vampire Diaries " Season 3 : Elena's Red Tank Top

 This page is gonna be updated as long as I can get more tanks.

 I fell in love with the top in the picture and was desperate to find out where I could buy it.
So, willing to get this for school, I searched the Net for a while and found out with the EXACT one, just in baby pink.
 I think it's still great, maybe you could buy it and dye it , don't know if that's possible on that matherial.
 Elena kinda shows up every first episode with a red tank on ! Kinda funny, but come here to get  it !

Update: Thanks to Corinne, we found out it's a Guess Lily Tank . Avaible in all Guess stores, and ebay. Try to look up for it ! I can't post any link from Ebay 'cause it would be unvaible after a short while.

Update: You can either shop online , or go to any American Eagle store and find this really close version to the original. It somehow reminds me of Katherine, too! 

Update: Another really close version, staying on the basic lacy tank top, is from Abercrombie&Fitch, come get it here ! It's the same exact shade of red!
 



"The Vampire Diaries" Stagione 3 : Top rosso di Elena 

Questa pagina verrà aggiornata non appena otterrò più top da aggiungere.

 Mi sono innamorata del top dell'immagine,  ed ero disperata sul come poterlo acquistare. Così, armata di pazienza, ho cercato per un pò in rete ed ho trovato l'ESATTA riproduzione, solo in un colore diverso: rosa .
 Penso sia comunque fantastico, potrete acquistarlo e dargli una passata in coloreria.. Non so se sia possibile con quel materiale, bisognerebbe prima comprarlo.
 Elena si presenta ogni primo episodio con una maglia rossa, buffo vero?
 Comunque sia, questo è il link per acquistare quella favolosa canotta .

Aggiornamento: E' un Guess Lily Tank , disponibile in tutti i negozi Guess. Probabilmente la troverete su Ebay, ma non posso postarvi nessun link in quanto sarebbe disponibile solo per poco tempo. Un grazie a Corinne!

Aggiornamento: Porete fare shopping online, con American Eagle, e ottenere questo  modello molto simile all'originale, che ricorda anche un po lo stile di Katherine !

Aggiornamento : Un'altra versione, più basic della canotta, e nell'essatto colore dell'originale, è disponibile sul sito di Abercrombie&Fitch , cliccando qui .

6 comments:

  1. Hi! :) Who makes the tank top? What brand is it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there ! I'm tryin to find the original one, If I knew the brand i would have surely put the link to get it. Instead, the closest version's is Surface to air.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a Guess Lily Tank.

    I found one in my Macy's for half the price and if you look on ebay they have a few there...I have found a few uner Guess Tank and then my size, M.

    Hope that helps you girls! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah Thank you so much! Actually it's just me who's workin' on this, that's why there may be some days where the website is not updated! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, it's the Guess Lily Henley and they have them in a lot of colors at Macy's in the junior section on clearance for $10.00.

    There is actually a website called Coolspotters where they show everything that Elena/Katherine/Nina wear. You should check it out because the girls on there would really love your site, too!

    http://coolspotters.com/characters/elena-gilbert

    ReplyDelete
  6. THANK YOU SO MUCH! And I'm so sorry I didn't answer you before, but I get many mails and I have surely thought I had read yours, when I actually didn't!
    Thanks so much, i'm gonna check the website now!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment !