7/14/2012

Elena Gilbert's Bedroom - Walls and Colors

As asked and requested in a comment, I'm now going to introduce you to a post related to the "Bedroom" section.
 Of course we recognize Elena's room as light, femenine and open, but did you know tones and colors play a big part in the whole matter?






   - The lightest and brightest the colors in your room are, the bigger and warmer it will look.
So, keeping this tip into our mind, let's begin from the real basics: walls.
   Hers are on the vanilla / cream shades, but the whole bedroom style is elegantly balanced with reds, purples and pinks that characterize the items place all around, inside of it.(the curtains, the striped rug, etc)



  -Tip number two. Never match two dark colors or two light colors together. Alternate!
See, for example, her bed. It shows white sheets with a dark red comforter laid on it. The last one pops out greatly, right?
  Or,the floor.
It has a (dark) wooden parquet. Here goes the classy touch sided with the pink and girly (in this case, the light-striped rug!Not easy to be missed!)

  So, go paint your walls and stay tuned for more tips!
 


8 comments:

  1. Che fine ha fatto la "versione italiaa" dell'articolo??? in inglese me la cavo, ma cosi iventa una specie di compito a casa leggere ualcosa che mi interessa! quindi PLEAS! CAN YOU TRANSLATE?? Thx!!!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ehi ! :) E'solo che mi sono regolata in base ai commenti dei post! Cioè, su ogni articolo che pubblicavo, ottenevo solo ed esclusivamente risposte in inglese, quindi non ho visto molta partecipazione dal pubblico italiano!
      Comunque, visto che me l'hai richiesto, procederò con la versione italiana ! c'è qualcosa che non ti è chiaro e vorresti avere in italiano? Fammi sapere!
      E grazie per il commento! ^^

      Delete
    2. CIAOOOOO :) COMPLIMENTI PER IL SITO SEI BRAVISSIMA FINALMENTE HO CAPITO IL LOOK DI ELENA KE DEVO DIRE è MOLTO SIMILE A QUELLO MIO PER QUANTO RIGUARDA LE MAGLIETTE,SEI BRAVISSIMA E MILLE GRAZIE PER I CONSIGLI SULLA PIASTRA PERCHè IO SONO UNA RAGAZZA KE LA UTILIZZA MOLTO ANCORA GRAZIE E COMPLIMENTI BACII SIMII :)

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for writing this, it has helped so much.
    I'm moving and I wanted to make my room a lot like hers.
    I found everything I needed.
    xx Sunna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving this comment! I'mso glad about your room, you can get to share it with us in the Request/Donate section! :)

      Delete
  3. I'm someone who has lived a life seemingly in the background, I must say this final indignity I have suffered almost too much to endure. You see, I have been sickly and weak since the day I was born and doomed to go through all my life a weakling. I seemed to have always suffered from one illness or another and could never play with the other children as I so desperately wanted to. Mother always made such a big fuss over me, also, making the situation worse as the other boys teased me mercilessly after they saw it. I was browsing  the internet searching on how i could be transformed into a powerful when i came across the email of a man named Lord Mark. who was a VAMPIRE so I told him that I has always dreamed of becoming a  VAMPIRES, All i did was just to follow the procedure that i was been told, and i bet you that procedure I took change my entire life to something i ever desire, freedom, sickness free, pains free, fame, influence, connections and even more that i can. Thanks to Lord Mark. Do you want a life full of interesting things? Do you want to have power and influence over others? To be charming and desirable? To have wealth, health, and longevity? contact the vampires creed today via email: Vampirelord7878@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your articles that you have shared with us. Hopefully you can give the article a good benefit to us. Super Sexy Blonde Hoe

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment !