7/09/2011

Daddy Issues' Make up Tutorial Look



 This look is quite dark, yet simple to achieve.
We'll follow the simple smokey eyes rules. You want to use these colors posted down either way if you have similar ones, you're welcome to use those. Avoid shiny eye shadows.






Let's get started!

1. So, first start by applying concealer, foundation to avoid bags under eyes and imperfections.
2. Prime your eyelids
3. Apply MAC Mythology all over your mobile led.
4. About one quarter in, apply MAC Corduroy on top of Mythology. Use a medium brush.This will create a deeper look.
5. In the crease, apply MAC Shadowy Lady. (I'd suggest H&M smoky eyes brush.) Blend all the colours together with a smoky brush.
6. Instead of eye liner, apply MAC Carbon using a slander brush and blend it slightly  so you get a semi-smokey eye. Blend again using a bigger brush.
7. Curl your lashes and apply your favourite mascara. Using fake lashes is preferred, in order to get the exact look
8. Apply some blush.
9. For the lips any kind of nude or natural-pink lipstick will work.

You're ready to go!

Daddy Issues - Tutorial Trucco


Questo look è abbastanza scuro e misterioso, ma è allo stesso tempo facile da ottenere. Seguiremo la regola di un semplice smokey eyes, nelle tonalità del marrone qui sotto proposte. Ovviamente, se non disponete degli stessi identici ombretti, andrà bene lo stesso. L'importante è evitare materiale che luccica.
 

     1.Iniziate ad applicare correttore e fondotinta per mascherare borse sotto gli occhi ed imperfezioni
     2.Applicate del primer sui vostri occhi
  1. Applicate MAC Mythology sulla palpebra mobile.
  2. Circa ad un quarto vostro occhio, a partire dall'esterno, applicate MAC Corduroy (non sulla palpebra mobile, bensì sopra il primo colore applicato). Questo inizierà a dare l'effetto di profondità al look.
  3. Nella piega dell'occhio, applicate MAC Shadowy Lady ( suggerirei con il pennello H&M per smokey eyes, ma un pennello per smokey eyes qualunque andrà bene ) . Con un pennello meno doppio amalgamate i colori per non creare troppo distacco.
  4. Al posto dell'eye liner, applicate con un pennello sottile MAC Carbon lungo l'attaccatura delle ciglia e amalgamate leggermente al tutto.
  5. Usate l'arricciaciglia e date due passate del vostro mascara preferito. Utilizzate le ciglia finte per ottenere il look esatto all'originale.
  6. Applicate poco blush, e terra per rifinire il contorno degli zigomi.
  7. Per le labbra, sceliete un nude o dei rosa molto naturali, che si adattino meglio alla vostra pigmentazione.

8 comments:

  1. you are amazing with this site! could you maybe do more makeup stuff? thanks x XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Thank you to you for visiting my site! It makes my day reading this kind of comments! Seriously!
      And about the make up, here's also the guide to recreate her daily look! I'm gonna add more soon!
      http://beelenagilbert.blogspot.com/p/make-up-style.html

      Delete
  2. I love Elena's makeup! Would you mind doing more makeup tutorials? And maybe even do a "how the makeup changes by the season" thing. I think it changes from season to season! :) I looove your site! And your story was good too! Delena Forever!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! It's so kind of you!
      Well sure, I'm gonna post as many tutorials and news about the clothes/bedroom-furniture etc as soon as school is over! It might seem an easy thing to do,but keeping this blog alive is really tough! So, as soon as I'm able to dedicate myself to this, I'm gonna work on your request!
      And thank you! That story means a lot to me! It's awesome you read it!

      Delete
  3. Wow im a BIG fan of this site (and the vampire diaries)!! Honestly, how do you find all of this stuff!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ciaoooo per favore puoi creare il look di katherina abito trucco e capelli grazie mille baci -simii

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm someone who has lived a life seemingly in the background, I must say this final indignity I have suffered almost too much to endure. You see, I have been sickly and weak since the day I was born and doomed to go through all my life a weakling. I seemed to have always suffered from one illness or another and could never play with the other children as I so desperately wanted to. Mother always made such a big fuss over me, also, making the situation worse as the other boys teased me mercilessly after they saw it. I was browsing  the internet searching on how i could be transformed into a powerful when i came across the email of a man named Lord Mark. who was a VAMPIRE so I told him that I has always dreamed of becoming a  VAMPIRES, All i did was just to follow the procedure that i was been told, and i bet you that procedure I took change my entire life to something i ever desire, freedom, sickness free, pains free, fame, influence, connections and even more that i can. Thanks to Lord Mark. Do you want a life full of interesting things? Do you want to have power and influence over others? To be charming and desirable? To have wealth, health, and longevity? contact the vampires creed today via email: Vampirelord7878@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment !